Retirement Funding Solutions
Watch this video to learn how Tom & Sarah purchased their dream home:
Find Your Estimated Loan Amount: Loan Calculator
If one of you are 62 years of age or better and buying your next home as your primary residence, FHA has an amazing purchase program* for you. As homeowners are being introduced to this program, many of them are choosing it rather than paying all cash or committing to a mortgage payment during their retirement.
For example: You could purchase a $300,000 home with a approximately $150,000 down payment and never make a mortgage payment on the financed balance!**
Think of how your financial picture would change by not having a mortgage payment and having more assets working for your retirement. By keeping your assets invested versus being tied up in the equity of your home provides an increased safety net for unexpected expenses in the future. With no monthly mortgage payments you could travel, spoil your grandchildren and ensure a more comfortable standard of living while you get everything you’ve ever wanted in your New Home! This may sound too good to be true, but it isn’t. Why wait? Start living your dream life in your DREAM home today.
Four Key Benefits of Purchasing Your Next Home With a HECM:
1. Never be required to make monthly loan payments for as long as you live in your new home.
2. Increase your purchasing power to buy the home that best meets your needs.
3. Keep additional cash assets in reserve to maintain a more comfortable retirement.
4. Increased monthly cash flow. Since monthly mortgage payments are not required, you are able to minimize
the impact on your monthly obligations.
The Home Equity Conversion Mortgage purchase loan is insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) and administered by HUD.
Reach out to Larry Reed today on his cellular, 803.269.1053 or his office number, 843.712.2609
For more information about the HECM and to view testimonial videos, visit:
*This is not an approval for a loan. All applicants must meet the loan guidelines and certain income and credit history qualifications. The estimates above represent a typical required down payment. Required down payments vary based on the youngest borrower’s age and other factors.
** Example based on 4.75% fixed interest rate, 4.87% APR, and youngest borrower age 62.
Retirement Funding Solutions. NMLS ID 1025894. These materials are not from, and were not approved by, HUD or FHA.
Synergy One Lending, Inc. dba Retirement Funding Solutions, NMLS ID 1025894. Georgia Residential Mortgage Licensee. Georgia Mortgage Lender License #46648; Licensed by the North Carolina Commission of Banks office – North Carolina Mortgage Lender License L-164411; South Carolina- Board of Financial Institutions Mortgage Lender / Servicer License MLS-1025894.
Top Areas & Neighborhoods
- Bellegrove Preserve in Carolina Forest 5
- Brighton Lakes in Carolina Forest 2
- Sawgrass East in Carolina Forest 7
- Black Creek Plantation in Carolina Forest 9511
- Southgate in Carolina Forest 9511
- Waterbridge in Carolina Forest 9511
- Waterway Palms Plantation in Carolina Forest 9511
- Avalon 9
- Battery On The Waterway in Carolina Forest 8
- The Farm at Carolina Forest 9511
- Berkshire Forest 10
- Carolina Forest 96
- Murrell’s Inlet Custom Homes 513
- The Bluffs on the Waterway in Carolina Forest 9511
- Waterford Plantation in Carolina Forest 9511
- New Home Communities 1533
- 55+ Communities 47
- Grande Dunes 174
- Barefoot Resort 78
- Pawleys Island 742