Join Our Team
Join Our Team
Keller Williams The Trembley Group is not your average Real Estate firm. The environment we create provides everything you will need to succeed: consistent training, marketing/ administrative support, an abundance of leads, and a proven system for sales success. Our commitment is to assist you in creating a more predictable business and balanced life.
We are interested in coachable, competitive and self-driven individuals with the passion and desire to become true Real Estate Professionals. We are seeking agents with an elite mindset and have just a few positions available. DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE ELITE? Come be a part of the Grand Strand’s most exceptional Real Estate team and create the life you’ve always dreamed of!
Please email your resume to Scott@TheTrembleyGroup.com and DISC Profile, and describe why you are the best person to join our team.
Keller Williams The Trembley Group was established by seasoned, award-winning professionals who are passionate about real estate. We specialize in positively changing lives one relationship at a time. Our impact is achieved through consistent communication and collaboration, innovative services and a vast knowledge of today’s Real Estate market. Our group culture is fostered through powerful principles, hard work, faith, honesty, and a daily commitment to excellence.
Developing the Most Trusted Leaders in the Real Estate Industry
About the Keller Williams The Trembley Group Leaders
Scott has been a leader in the Real Estate industry for 17 years. He has helped over 1500 families find their dream home while producing over $450 million in sales.
• After training with Scott for a little over a year, none of his agents make less than $100,000 by their second year.
• During the recession in 2010, he sold 89 homes at $25 million in sales volume.
• His best individual sales year: 130 sales and $40 million in sales volume. As VP of Sales/Marketing for a large National Builder Scott took over an underachieving division which produced just 160 sales with $35 million in Sales volume annually and increased annual sales to 340 Sales with $75+ Million in Sales within just 18 months.
• As VP of Sales/Marketing for a regional developer, he took over a foreclosed community and turned it into The Grand Strand’s #1 selling new home community 4 years in a row.
• Scored #1 nationally, out of 300 sales leaders, during Leadership and Emotional Intelligence testing for one of the nation’s largest builders.
• Passions are: Spending time with family and his twin boys, his faith, fitness, outdoor sports, spending time with friends, reading and helping others achieve their dreams!
• Lives by 5 things: Dream Big, Choose Wisely, Keep Faith, Take Risks & Take Action
Jeremy Jenks, Vice President of Sales
Jeremy has assisted over 400 families find their dream home while producing $75 million in sales in just 8 years, beginning in the midst of the recession.
• Created a dynamic training program for new agents, which provides a blueprint for instant success.
• As President of Carolina Select Properties, LLC, he has built over a million in assets.
• His primary focus is giving back so that new agents can learn from his path to success.
• He enjoys time with his wife and two daughters, training for triathlons, reading, sports, being outdoors and relationships with friends across the country.
More Information: RealEstateCareersMyrtleBeach
Top Areas & Neighborhoods
- Brighton Lakes in Carolina Forest 0
- Sawgrass East in Carolina Forest 4
- Black Creek Plantation in Carolina Forest 9588
- Southgate in Carolina Forest 9588
- Waterbridge in Carolina Forest 9588
- Waterway Palms Plantation in Carolina Forest 9588
- Bellegrove Preserve in Carolina Forest 3
- Avalon 7
- Battery On The Waterway in Carolina Forest 11
- The Farm at Carolina Forest 9588
- Berkshire Forest 10
- Carolina Forest 82
- Murrell’s Inlet Custom Homes 551
- The Bluffs on the Waterway in Carolina Forest 9588
- Waterford Plantation in Carolina Forest 9588
- New Home Communities 1426
- 55+ Communities 43
- Grande Dunes 173
- Barefoot Resort 71
- Pawleys Island 782