Free HECM Workshop For Retirees
JOIN US TO LEARN MORE!
COMPLIMENTARY LEARNING WORKSHOP: What The Heck is the HECM?!
How can I purchase a home for 50% of the purchase price with no monthly mortgage payments?
UPCOMING DATES: Thursdays, May 23, June 27, July 25, August 22, September 26
TIME: 1:30 – 2:30 pm
LOCATION: The Trembley Group Real Estate, The Market Common, 1101 Johnson Avenue, Suite 104, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
*Accessible entrances from Deville Street and Johnson Avenue
*Coffee & tea will be served
Four Key Benefits of Purchasing Your Next Home with a HECM:
1. Never be required to make monthly loan payments for as long as you live in your new home.
2. Increase your purchasing power to buy the home that best meets your needs.
3. Keep additional cash assets in reserve to maintain a more comfortable retirement.
4. Increased monthly cash flow. Since monthly mortgage payments are not required, you are able to minimize
the impact on your monthly obligations.
In this informal setting, you will learn:
- What the heck exactly is a HECM?!
- How is it possible to not have any mortgage payments?!
- What are the prerequisites for you to take advantage of this unique opportunity?
- Why would you as a retiree want to use this?
RSVP by filling out the following form:
Watch this video to learn how Tom & Sarah purchased their dream home:
I have much to be thankful for. Tomorrow we will close on our house in the Carillon Community of Tuscany and The Trembley Group made this possible for us. Firstly, Jolee Cahill is fabulous. It was a long road to get here and she worked diligently to make it happen. She even helped me with the sale of our house in Port St.Lucie. She was always there when I needed her and I just can’t even begin to tell you how much I appreciate her. She represents your agency well and I know that your values are in the right place because of what she says and what she does. The other person who has been with us throughout this process is Larry Reed. He had been able to bring complicated information down to a level that helped me be confident. I had a good understanding of what I was doing and that we were making the right moves for our future. He is a delightful person and his attention to detail has moved us through this process with confidence.Together, Jolee and Larry have been an outstanding team, and best of all, I truly felt the four of us were a team. What a great team for Peter and I to be a part of. Thank you, Scott, for helping make this next part of Peter’s and my life have so much possibility.~ Kathy & Peter S.
*The Home Equity Conversion Mortgage purchase load is insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) and administered by HUD.
*This is not an approval for a loan. All applicants must meet the loan guidelines and certain income and credit history qualifications. The estimates above represent a typical required down payment. Required down payments vary based on the youngest borrower’s age and other factors.
*Example based on 4.75% fixed interest rate, 4.87% APR, and youngest borrower age 62.
Retirement Funding Solutions. NMLS ID 1025894. These materials are not from and were not approved by, HUD or FHA.
Synergy One Lending, Inc. dba Retirement Funding Solutions, NMLS ID 1025894. Georgia Residential Mortgage Licensee. Georgia Mortgage Lender License #46648; Licensed by the North Carolina Commission of Banks office – North Carolina Mortgage Lender License L-164411; South Carolina- Board of Financial Institutions Mortgage Lender / Servicer License MLS-1025894.
At The Trembley Group, we pride ourselves on being the experts at more than just selling real estate. We are local residents, some of us have been here for a lifetime. The rest of us will be here until the end of time. We love living, working, and playing in the diverse backyard of Coastal Carolina, and look forward to helping you live and love your dreams soon too. Please reach out to us by phone or email for personalized service and one-on-one advice.
Top Areas & Neighborhoods
- Waterbridge in Carolina Forest 9838
- Waterway Palms Plantation in Carolina Forest 9838
- Bellegrove Preserve in Carolina Forest 2
- Brighton Lakes in Carolina Forest 1
- Sawgrass East in Carolina Forest 2
- Black Creek Plantation in Carolina Forest 9838
- Southgate in Carolina Forest 9838
- Avalon 4
- Battery On The Waterway in Carolina Forest 7
- The Farm at Carolina Forest 9838
- Berkshire Forest 28
- Carolina Forest 94
- Murrell’s Inlet Custom Homes 593
- The Bluffs on the Waterway in Carolina Forest 9838
- Waterford Plantation in Carolina Forest 9838
- New Home Communities 1439
- 55+ Communities 49
- Grande Dunes 167
- Barefoot Resort 82
- Pawleys Island 821