HECM Seminar For Retirees | Next Free Seminar: Thursday, March 21, 10:00 AM
JOIN US TO LEARN MORE!
COMPLIMENTARY LEARNING SEMINAR: What The Heck is the HECM?!
How can I purchase a home for 50% of the purchase price with no monthly mortgage payments?
DATE: THURSDAY, MARCH 21, 2019
TIME: 10:00 – 11:00 AM
LOCATION: The Trembley Group Real Estate, The Market Common, 1101 Johnson Avenue, Suite 104, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
*Accessible entrances from Deville Street and Johnson Avenue.
*Refreshments will be served.
Four Key Benefits of Purchasing Your Next Home with a HECM:
1. Never be required to make monthly loan payments for as long as you live in your new home.
2. Increase your purchasing power to buy the home that best meets your needs.
3. Keep additional cash assets in reserve to maintain a more comfortable retirement.
4. Increased monthly cash flow. Since monthly mortgage payments are not required, you are able to minimize
the impact on your monthly obligations.
In this Informal Setting, You will Learn:
- What the heck exactly is a HECM?!
- How is it possible to not have any mortgage payments?!
- What are the prerequisites for you to take advantage of this unique opportunity?
- Why would you as a retiree want to use this?
RSVP by filling out the following form:
Watch this video to learn how Tom & Sarah purchased their dream home:
*The Home Equity Conversion Mortgage purchase load is insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) and administered by HUD.
*This is not an approval for a loan. All applicants must meet the loan guidelines and certain income and credit history qualifications. The estimates above represent a typical required down payment. Required down payments vary based on the youngest borrower’s age and other factors.
*Example based on 4.75% fixed interest rate, 4.87% APR, and youngest borrower age 62.
Retirement Funding Solutions. NMLS ID 1025894. These materials are not from and were not approved by, HUD or FHA.
Synergy One Lending, Inc. dba Retirement Funding Solutions, NMLS ID 1025894. Georgia Residential Mortgage Licensee. Georgia Mortgage Lender License #46648; Licensed by the North Carolina Commission of Banks office – North Carolina Mortgage Lender License L-164411; South Carolina- Board of Financial Institutions Mortgage Lender / Servicer License MLS-1025894.
At The Trembley Group, we pride ourselves on being the experts at more than just selling real estate. We are local residents, some of us have been here for a lifetime. The rest of us will be here until the end of time. We love living, working, and playing in the diverse backyard of Coastal Carolina, and look forward to helping you live and love your dreams soon too. Please reach out to us by phone or email for personalized service and one-on-one advice.
Top Areas & Neighborhoods
- Bellegrove Preserve in Carolina Forest 8
- Brighton Lakes in Carolina Forest 1
- Sawgrass East in Carolina Forest 2
- Black Creek Plantation in Carolina Forest 9858
- Southgate in Carolina Forest 9858
- Waterbridge in Carolina Forest 9858
- Waterway Palms Plantation in Carolina Forest 9858
- Avalon 3
- Battery On The Waterway in Carolina Forest 5
- The Farm at Carolina Forest 9858
- Berkshire Forest 44
- Carolina Forest 121
- Murrell’s Inlet Custom Homes 573
- The Bluffs on the Waterway in Carolina Forest 9858
- Waterford Plantation in Carolina Forest 9858
- New Home Communities 1466
- 55+ Communities 49
- Grande Dunes 168
- Barefoot Resort 80
- Pawleys Island 823