Changing lives one home at a time
Brad Emond is from a small town in Northern Indiana, but don’t let that fool you! After graduating from Indiana University, he began his future with Enterprise Rent-A-Car in Indianapolis. He learned a lot about running a profitable business, but most importantly about exceeding customer’s expectations. Brad was a pioneer in Enterprise’s Canadian operations, where he resided for 19 years, mostly in Toronto. After which, he started and ran his own company with two partners for six incredible years, helping homeowners learn more about their home’s energy efficiency. Brad’s understanding of exceeding customer’s expectations increased even further. Then as General Manager with One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning, he took a move from Canada to Boynton Beach, Florida, and eventually relocated to Myrtle Beach. His desire to stress the importance of energized employees to exceed customer’s expectations continued to be a driving part of his leadership style at One Hour. He has been involved indirectly in the real estate world for many years. Brad is so thrilled to have found a HOME in real estate at The Trembley Group. He would love the opportunity to partner with you and exceed your expectations.
I partner with the best industry leading professionals: photographers, home inspectors, lenders, attorneys, appraisers, settlement officers, contractors/vendors, builders, developers, engineers, surveyors, plus many more experts who work closely with me every day. I'm happy to recommend someone who fits your needs.
As a Top Producer & Partner of The Keller Williams Trembley Group Team, you receive 6-star service in the following ways:
- #1 Zillow reviewed team on the Grand Strand
- Power of the Keller Williams Team on your side
- FREE Market Analysis for your home anytime
- FREE Professional Photography maximizing MLS’s 40 photos
- Unparalleled 7-Star Mega Marketing Listing Program to Get Your Home Sold
- Rockstar-status Client Care Specialists (my Personalized Assistants) readily available
- Efficient Closing Department to create a seamless closing process for you
- I am HECM certified - Purchase Your Home for 50-60% of the Price - TheTrembleyGroup.com/HECM
- Custom Property Brochures & What's Your Home Worth?
- Certified Expert Negotiating Skills to get you the best terms, price & conditions
Experienced. Inspired. Trusted.
Awards & Designations
Lead Safety Certified Renovator 2016
HECM for Purchase 2018